Before starting your application, review the list of items that are typically requested. Having all these documents prepared and ready for the loan officer to review will make the application and approval process much smoother.
- 2 months bank statements for checking and savings accounts (full statements)
- Current 401k statement if using funds for closing or assets – need all pages.
- Name, address and phone number of the homeowner’s insurance agent you will be using for this purchase.
- Last 2 Years of W-2’s and 1099’s
- Last 2 Years of tax returns with all schedules.
- 2 current pay-stubs
- A copy of the mortgage statement for your current home and additional home owned.
- Copy of your divorce decree, child support order and legal separation papers, if applicable.
- Legible copy of your driver’s license and social security card
- Start and end day of each job?
- Copy of all pages of the Bankruptcy papers and discharge, if applicable.
- Copy of student loan agreement, if applicable.
- DD214 (if applicable)
- Copy of leases for rental property